BGT violinist Analiza Ching's father faces losing his job after naked pictures circulate in her native China shaming her family

'They think I'm just selling my body': BGT violinist Analiza Ching's father faces losing his job after naked pictures circulate in her native China shaming her family

By Alanah Eriksen
|

Britain's Got Talent violinist Analiza Ching has revealed naked pictures of her have shamed her family after circulating in her native China.
Her father even faces losing his job as a music teacher after parents pulled their children out of his classes.
The 29-year-old wowed judges in her audition on the ITV talent show who told her she made playing the violin 'look sexy'.
Naked and proud: Britain's Got Talent contestant Analiza Ching says her father faces losing his job as a music teacher in her native China, after nude pictures circulated, shaming her family
Naked and proud: Britain's Got Talent contestant Analiza Ching says her father faces losing his job as a music teacher in her native China, after nude pictures circulated, shaming her family




Pictures then emerged of the brunette posing naked with her instrument covering her modesty.
She had said the pictures were done with a friend and were never supposed to be seen in public. But because she had been on TV, they were 'all over the internet'.
She told The Sun: 'Those naked pictures have made it over to China where my family live and they are so upset.
'This sort of thing is really frowned upon in China.
'My relatives are completely shocked and are saying all sorts of nasty things to my parents. My mum and dad have been crying and are so upset and disappointed about it.
'My dad — who is very strict — said no one is turning up to his classes and he thinks he will lose his job.
'They say I have brought shame on the family and all of China when all I want to do is play the violin.'
Despite defending her decision to pose nude on Sunday, Analiza has backtracked saying she wishes she never did the shots two years ago.
'My family are very strict. My dad pushed me all my life and I worked so hard but now all they see is that picture — they don’t think I’m a musician, just someone selling their body.
'I wish they could see my performance to change their minds. My mum wants me back in China to explain what has gone on but I can’t as I want to win BGT.
'They were so innocent. I just did them with a friend and it was fully clothed to start with and then we did some more arty ones.
'I’m so upset that this has over-shadowed my performance on BGT.'

She added that none of her family in China has seen her storming BGT performance, which saw all t four judges give her the thumbs up.
Analiza has previously spoken about how her father beat her when she was younger to make her perform better.
Talent: Analiza won the approval of all four judges for an energetic routine during which her violin playing was accompanied by enthusiastic dancing
Talent: Analiza won the approval of all four judges for an energetic routine during which her violin playing was accompanied by enthusiastic dancing

Analiza told The Mail on Sunday over the weekend: ‘I just wanted to try something different and I really don’t think anyone should be shy about their own body.
‘We are all human at the end of the day.’
Her racy portrait appears to be inspired by violinist Linzi Stoppard, who previously shed her clothes to model the world’s most expensive electric violin.

Naked ambition: Analiza Ching, pictured at the Royal Albert Hall in 2010, has wowed the Britain's Got Talent judges
Naked ambition: Analiza pictured at the Royal Albert Hall in 2010


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2128611/Britains-Got-Talent-2012-They-think-Im-just-selling-body-BGT-violinist-Analiza-Chings-father-faces-losing-job-naked-pictures-circulated-native-China.html#ixzz1rpzfHzFA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...