Jessica-Jane Clement interview in Nuts

'He said it was his day off': Jessica-Jane Clement slams Jason Statham after he refused to have a photo with her friend

By Georgina Littlejohn
|

She's a sweet and bubbly girl who got along with everyone during her time in the jungle on I'm A Celebrity.
But one person has made Jessica-Jane Clement's naughty list this year after she slammed Jason Statham for being rude.
The glamour model was talking about her heroes and villains of the year when described how the actor refused to pose for a photograph with her friend.
Hot stuff: Jessica-Jane Clement smoulders for the camera as she spoke to Nuts magazine about what 2012 holds for her
Hot stuff: Jessica-Jane Clement smoulders for the camera as she spoke to Nuts magazine about what 2012 holds for her

Speaking to Nuts magazine, she said: 'Someone sticks out as a villain this year, although I think that word’s a little harsh for him.
'I was sat near Jason Statham in a hotel and there was no one around, so my friend, who was a huge fan, waited until he was leaving and asked for a picture. I was pretty let down when he told her no as it was his day off.'
Not nice: Jessica said Jason Statham is her Villain of the Year after her refused to pose for a photo with her friend at a hotel
Not nice: Jessica said Jason Statham is her Villain of the Year after her refused to pose for a photo with her friend at a hotel

But she praised TV presenter Carol Vorderman for being her hero of the year and said: 'People have been likening me to Carol Vorderman, so I’ve been paying more attention to her.
'She has a fabulous derrière, so for that reason alone she’s one of my heroes.'
Hero: Jessica-Jane is a big fan of Carol Vorderman - especially her bottom
Hero: Jessica-Jane is a big fan of Carol Vorderman - especially her bottom
She also revealed that she had a guilty crush on 'the nerdy Spencer guy from Criminal Minds. He looks like he needs to be corrupted. Then he can revamp your website'.
Read the full interview in Nuts Magazine, out now
Read the full interview in Nuts Magazine, out now

Jessica-Jane won the hearts of the nation when she took part in I'm A Celebrity last November and said she has plans to return to our screens this year.
She said: 'I have some very exciting projects being worked on at the moment, and I can’t wait to tell everyone. Everything I’m working on is very "me". People are going to see more of my personality and realise that I’m a bit loopty loop!'
Jessica is also known for her love of tattoos and has several across her body - but wants to get more.
She said: 'I have a few ideas. If I wasn’t doing the job I do, I’d be covered in them.
'There’s an anti-tattoo brigade on Twitter who have a pop. They can kiss my soon-to-be-tattooed a***.'
  • Read the full interview in Nuts Magazine, out now


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2127771/He-said-day-Jessica-Jane-Clement-slams-Jason-Statham-refused-photo-friend.html#ixzz1rj8G4aUZ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...