Zooey Deschanel poses for a smouldering new photoshoot

How times have changed! Zooey Deschanel reveals she was 'ridiculed for being chubby' at school... as she poses for a smouldering new photoshoot

By Daily Mail Reporter
|

She has become famous and widely adored for her quirky sense of style and girl-next door good looks in the hit TV show New Girl.
But things weren't always so easy for Zooey Deschanel, who has revealed she was 'ridiculed' for being 'chubby' in her pre-teenage years at school.
'I still have in me the same awareness when I was 12 and chubby and a girl was spitting in my face,' she tells the May issue of U.S. Marie Claire magazine. 'I’m the same person.'
Sultry: Zooey Deschanel goes from quirky to smouldering in new photo shoot for the latest issue of U.S. Marie Claire magazine
Sultry: Zooey Deschanel goes from quirky to smouldering in new photo shoot for the latest issue of U.S. Marie Claire magazine


'I really don't know why she spit at me. I just talked to her. I guess I wasn't allowed to talk to her. I remember I couldn't believe it.'
She adds: 'Certainly you change, and you change perspective, you have other experiences. But isn’t it funny – I can still remember when I was treated differently from the way I’m treated now.'
But the 32-year-old star shows how times have changed as she poses for a smouldering photoshoot for this month's U.S. Marie Claire magazine.


She's in fashion: he New Girl actress and singer sports a halter-neck white, gold and green dress with chunky silver necklace on the cover of the glossy publication
She's in fashion: The New Girl actress and singer sports a halter-neck white, gold and green dress with chunky silver necklace on the cover of the glossy publication
Unique: Zooey usually sports a quirkier look as Jessica Day on TV show New Girl
Unique: Zooey usually sports a quirkier look as Jessica Day on TV show New Girl


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2127375/New-Girl-Zooey-Deschanel-reveals-ridiculed-chubby-school.html#ixzz1rcGOPMRh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...